Why Choose Us?
Let’s face it. There are lots of schools available at this present time. What makes one better for you than another? Here are a few reasons we think you should consider Equinology, Inc. ® and Caninology ®:
- We are the only approved to operate by BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) which is strictly dedicated to Equine and Canine Bodywork. Equinology INC is a private institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) www.bppe.ca.gov. Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations.
- You will find that many of our instructors have been published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Our instructors are dynamic, energetic, reliable and highly qualified. Review the faculty and lecturers on the website!
- Every course is well presented with the newest information and plenty of hands-on.
- You can take one course for personal interest or an entire certification program.
- We offer four different progressive levels of Equinology Equine Body Worker certification. We also have two Caninology Canine Body Worker® certification programs and a specialized Equine Myofascial Release Practitioner qualification.
- Equinology, Inc. ® is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
- Equinology’s courses are approved and recognized by the International Equine Body Worker Association (IEBWA), the UK McTimoney Chiropractic Association and the Society of Osteopaths in Animal Practice.
- We are one of the very few educational institutes that take the responsibility of offering you more than a handful of courses!
- We do not merely hand out certificates as door prizes as you walk out the door. We prepare a well thought out externship (final projects of case studies and extra learning activities) to review and expand on the material covered in the course.
- Graduates with the Equinology Equine Body Worker and the Caninology Canine Body Worker certification receive a free listing on our website.
- Continuing education units available for those seeking out of state requirements.
- We are always evolving. New courses, new ideas; things you ask for!
- Graduates completing the Equinology Equine Body Worker and Caninology Canine Body Worker certification externship satisfactorily are automatically eligible as a professional member of the International Equine Body Worker Association (IEBWA) or the IEBWA Small Animal Division.
- Professional Liability Insurance for EEBWs and CCBWs is available for UK, Canada, Australia and US IEBWA members in participating states.
ASK QUESTIONS WHEN CONSIDERING AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE
Research your prospective school. Different students have different needs. However, there are some things that you need to ask to ensure your learning needs are met, and you are in a safe, comfortable environment.
- How much time is allowed for actual hands-on during the courses?
- Does the institute carry insurance? Some schools have dropped insurance to due to an enormous increase in policies.
- What is the ratio of horses/dogs to people?
- How many students are in the class?
- Are there continuing education courses offered?
- Is the educational institute recognized or affiliated with any other institute or organization?
- Is anyone available after the course to ask questions?
- Is the classroom comfortable?