Equine Body Worker MEEBW
Achieve the elite level of Master EEBW practitioners!
These courses add up to well over a 2-year program. Participants are able to fulfill the course requirements at their own pace; there are no time constraints. Certificate of Achievement is issued after the courses outlined are completed, and the applicant is an EEBW Level III. All levels of qualification are allowed to attend these courses as long as they meet the requirements.
- EQ900 or EQ200 or EQ950: Anatomy Discovery Workshop or Equiken Basic or 4 Day Spine and Pelvic Dissection
- EQ108: Equine Spinal Dysfunction: Motor Control and Functional Mobilization/Core Strengthening Techniques
- EQ500: Equine Dentistry in Today’s World (Fall 2019)
- EQ1000: Biomechanics of the Equine Foot and Current Hoof Care Trends (Fall 2019)
- EQ1400: Fundamentals of Equine Nutrition ONLINE
- EQ1850: Equine Exercise Physiology ONLINE (through Guelph University)
- Student Research Project (topics discussed with Equinology prior to commencement)
- Testing for the Master Equinology® Equine Body Worker (MEEBW) Certification Program ONLINE
(2000± progressive hours with test preparation)
Successful completion of the Equinology® Equine Body Worker Level III (EEBWIII) and the MEEBW program outline must be finished before testing for MEEBW.