Equinology® Equine Body Worker
Qualifications Levels 1-3
Progressive levels so you can earn as you learn!
Levels One (EEBWI)
Equinology® Equine Body Worker Level I (EEBW) Certification Program
- Equinology® Equine Body Worker (EEBW) Certification Course (EQ100, 101 or 102) (320+ hours with precourse study distance study (EQ50) and externship) This certification is available only to Equinology ® Students. Following the course, 6 months are allowed for the externship (case studies and extra learning activities) to be completed at home.
- EQ50: Equine Anatomy Precourse Distance Study: Student must begin this course prior to the EEBW certification course or have proof of equine vocabulary and musculoskeletal anatomy knowledge.
Please Note: It is not required that you complete the EQ50 before attending the Equine Body Worker course but you should be very familiar with the vocabulary and skeletal system. The EQ50 final exam will need to be completed before the Equinology® Equine Body Worker certificate will be issued.
Equinology® Equine Body Worker Level II (EEBWII) Certification Program
- EQ103: Advanced Equine Soft Tissue Techniques, Introduction to Spinal Mobilization and Clinical Reasoning
- EQ900: Equine Anatomy Discovery Workshop (Clay and Hands On)
- *EQ400: Equine Stretching and Core Strengthening Exercises is required for individuals completing the EQ103: Advanced Equine Soft Tissue Techniques Introduction to Spinal Mobilization and Clinical Reasoning prior to 2018
(Total of 600± progressive hours to reach this level which includes the EEBW certification and EQ50 course)
Certificate of Achievement as an EEBW Level II will be issued after successful completion of the EQ103, and EQ900 courses and externships and EEBW Level I Certification.
Equinology® Equine Body Worker Level III (EEBWIII) Certification Program
- EQ300-600: Equine Biomechanics Gait Abnormalities and Lameness
- EQ700: Horse, Saddle and Rider Interaction: The Principles of Saddle Fitting
- EQ900 or comparable anatomy course
- EQ1300: Neurology. Muscle Physiology and Common Pathologies ONLINE
- EQ1500: Equine First Aid ONLINE
(Total of 1000+ progressive hours which includes the EEBW and the EEBW II certificate of achievement)
Certificate of Achievement as an EEBW Level III will be issued after successful completion EEBW Level II and completion of the EQ300, EQ600, EQ700, EQ1500 and one of the anatomy courses and the externships for each of those courses.